Today many Internet market research use the desk research tool, generally it is know as secondary research. Usually desk research is analyzing already existing information from various sources and creating research reports according to the business requirements. Here are some important benefits of desk marketing research tool.
- Preliminary Assessment of Market: Usually desk research is a good option for a preliminary study of the markets. It can be used highly effectively to provide leads that help the decision makers to get more detailed analysis about the market situation.
- Competitive Intelligence: Competitive Intelligence is more than analyzing competitors. Having a clear picture of both existing and potential competitors is always crucial.
- Market Trends: Identify market trends is the basic condition for running a business. Many databases of articles and reports can be accessed on the Internet. By using these databases online literature search produces both historical and contemporary context of market developments. These allow the identification of new market trends and drawing parallels.
- Fast Reference: And also it provides a quick reference to the already existing information without much effort. In examining information like social, economic or demographic trends it is a better option than the primary research.
- Aids Primary Research: Carrying out an initial desk research is strongly recommended to gain background knowledge to a subject. Though the desk research has a disadvantage of processing outdated data, this data can give crucial leads for primary research.
Today many Professional SEO companies are using this desk research tool in market research for analyzing the market trends in the market.
You may also like to read:
The Differences between Agency Recruiters and Internal Recruiters
UK Unemployment Reached 2-Million Mark
EU To Approve Microsoft-Yahoo Search Deal
Common Usage Of Web standards
Loving Your Work
Academic theory Of HRM