Google Adsense is widely used program used for advertising online. Adsense offers its services to millions of websites across the world. Then there might be question why people are looking for other similar alternative even though Google Adsense is best. This is because Google Adsense follows strict policies and it is very hard to get approval from them, it pays comparatively less rates and so on. Here are the some of the alternatives to the Google Adsense that may help you out.
- Chitika: Chitika is a PPC advertising network. These ads are search targeted, and are displayed according to the keywords typed by the browser in reaching your site. In other words, Chitika displays different ads based on the search made by the browser in the search engine.
It is one of the best alternatives to Adsense in local and mobile sector. Recently Chitika announced that now it has become operational in all countries across the world.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is an effective advertising network. It shows in-text ads on website posts and blog posts. The best part of Infolinks is – where you can earn money on ads without giving a space on website or blog posts. This is because in-text ads convert the keywords and phrases of blog and website posts into advertising links.
- Exit Junction: Exit Junction is a unique online advertising network. These ads are displayed when users leave your website rather than at the arrival time. It is suitable for those who have good amount of traffic to their sites. Here you will get paid for each impression.
- BuySellAds: BuySellAds is a direct advertising network where the advertiser buys ads and publisher sells ads. You can earn money by selling some ad space in your website to the advertiser.
- Bidvertiser: Bidvertiser is another Google Adsense alternative. It offers a toolbar that allows the user to see the sponsored ads in your website through search results. And these ads can be customized to mimic with your website. Some of the benefits offered by Bidvertiser:
- It supports different ad formats such as banners, skyscrapers, mobile and so on.
- It allows only the highest bidding advertiser’s ads to be displayed on your website.
- Kontera: Kontera is the best advertising network offers Cost Per Click ad sales model. In other words, you will be paid for every ad click by users. It is in-text ad service, dds links to the specific keywords of a content which are shown as a double underline. As these links are context sensitive, then it does not require any additional space or layout in site. Therefore, click through ratio can be high to your site. It is relatively easy to get accepted by Kontera. You will get paid via PayPal, check.
- Intellilinks: Intellilinks is an advertising network and is similar to Infolinks. It places organic text links across the growing network of your site. This helps the publisher to gain traffic and revenue to his/her site. The best part of Interllilinks is you can post ads either manually or automatically that is with or without reviewing the ads. And its another interesting feature is no payment threshold.
- Clicksor: Clicksor is a contextual advertising network. Here ads are displayed based on keywords and phrases present on the web-page content. It offers six different ad formats such as in-text ads, text banner ads, graphical banner ads, pop-unders, interstitial ads and search box ads.
- Abside: Abside is a geo-targeted advertising network. These ads are highly targeted to visitors of the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Media.net: Media.net is another good alternative to Google Adsense. It is part of Yahoo and Bing networks. It is relatively easy to get approval from them. It offers ads such as content ads, mobile ads, search targeted ads. It is based on pay per click. Thus, you will get revenue when the user click the ads. The revenue generated will be transferred to your account.
Adspeed.com: ad tracking